Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I had a great weekend with 2 thanksgiving dinners. I am currently writing this post in my roots sweatpants, I feel like Joey from Friends wearing thanksgiving pants.
Hope you had time to reflect what you are thankful for. I’d love to share what I’m thankful for at this time….
1. A beautiful potted fall mum that my parents brought by while I was at work. I love seeing this each time I come home.
2. This road was on my way home from the gym Saturday. I love see the fall colours while driving or walking around in the fall here in Ontario… I’m very lucky to have some beautiful scenery around where I live.
3. We are now planning for our trip to Europe this coming winter. I’m very thankful to have this opportunity to travel to a new place with Matt.
4. For my body that has been carrying me through my training as I prepare for this last week before the Scotiabank Half-marathon – it’s been tough but I’m pretty excited to be doing this again!
5. Drinking apple cider at the Rockton fair… love this time of the year!
6. Matt, my family and friends… there are not enough pictures in the world to represent the love I have for my husband, close friends and family. I know that I can always count on them and they can count on me.
Heart photo source